Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sweet Potato and Chicken Thai Green Curry


This week's recipe pick for Wednesdays with Donna Hay is from a book that I don't own, Off the Shelf. But I found a blogger who had written about it and so I adapted the recipe I found.

I can't wait to be reunited with my blender and full kitchen; we are in temporary housing in Singapore since we moved here. In my limited kitchen I only have two burners and no oven. So I decided to boil the sweet potatoes in one pot and make the curried chicken in another pot. When the sweet potatoes were done I drained them and combined them with the curry. On another occasion I would like to make the Thai green curry paste myself, but for now a jarred version was delicious.


Check out what the other members of the blogging group made:

What is your favourite jarred or ready-made ingredient?

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/SimplyCooked


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails